RV Travel Log:
This application is available on (Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone)
This is a brand new version of the popular RV Logbook application. This is more than an upgrade to the prior RV Logbook Pro, this is a new reorganized application.
The new RV Travel Log version takes advantage of the user comments and requested upgrades to offer you a new experience with added features. I am really excited about the new feature. Now there is a version with “£” money symbols available.
RV Travel Log: This is a brand-new app for 2016 with new advanced features.
The RV Travel Log was designed for RV owners who wanted a comprehensive database application to manage all aspects of RV travel. This includes the following:
– Individual records for each vacation travel.
– Trip planning for each destination along the way of your travel.
– The ability to store and take individual travel videos and still images.
– Using the trip planner, you can manage all the items you need to store in your RV.
– Using the supplies manager, you can manage all the consumables and other items required for your travel.
– Using the services manager, you can document and plan scheduled and unscheduled services.
– Using the expense manager, you can manage all your individual expenses for each location along the way.
– Using the destination manager, you can schedule reservations for each location you plan to use during your travel.
– Create your own library of websites related to destinations, RV websites, Parks and recreation locations, and sightseeing. Use a simple drop-down list to pick the website you want to view from your library.
The RV Travel Log is the second generation of this application. It’s one of the most popular applications we have on iTunes. This is a custom application that has had incremental feature improvements over the last eight years. The developer uses inputs from the users to add new features.
One drop-down menu that allows you to navigate to any screen in the application with one tap.
Use one drop-down menu to manage activities like adding new records, doing searches, moving between records, printing, exporting data, and browsing the help videos for each screen from YouTube within the application. This application comes with free technical support. Go to the developer’s website to chat online and resolve any questions you may have about the usage of this application.Take a view on the VideoHelp for this version and determine if it fits your needs. If yes, purchase this version. If later you want to add new features contact us for a redesign.
Application are available for | iPad | Mac | Windows | Cloud Hosting “MultiUser | each application type is sold separately. The seller may at their discretion bundle app types, offer discounts, or provide an upgrade to the iTunes app version if the app was purchased within 15 days of the request for an upgrade. Upgrades will require an upgrade fee specified by the seller. All applications are copyright products all rights reserved On Target Solutions LLC. 2016 Custom Application Notes:
When this item is purchased the seller will contact you by email to complete the following…
– All applications require a login for 1 or more users. The buyer can provide the (Username & Password) for each user that will be used in the application. Once the login is setup the seller will send the application to the buyer. Send the login data to email@example.com
– If the application has an invoice, the business information and company logo may be added by the buyer when the app is first setup.
– Terms of sale: this is a copyright © product 2016 all rights reserved Vaughn Clement /On Target Solutions LLC; the buyer has limited rights of usage. The application is licensed to the buyer only! The buyer has no rights to resell, distribute, barter, or provide a copy of this application to anyone. Doing so is a breach of the license and it will result in the seller filing a lawsuit for damages. All legal filings will be in the State of Arizona USA in the county of Yavapai. The lawsuit will require the buyer to appear in the court of Yavapai county to settle the lawsuit.