Realty CRM & Inspection Database
About the Realty CRM & Inspection Database:
Realty CRM & Inspections Database:
This app was originally designed as a custom application for real estate professionals. This is truly a multipurpose application that includes these major areas of covered.
The following is a brief overview of this application.CRMCRM
1. Customer (CRM) Customer Relationship Management that includes, and advanced calendar for scheduling appointments, and all activities related to managing client activity.
2. The customer screen that is used to organize buyer and seller information. this includes the ability to manage activities, meetings, and action items. This is a primary screen that includes pop-up screens for adding data to support client activities.
The client screen includes a showing portal that is used to schedule property showings.
3. For clients that have property to sell, the listing screen is used to manage information related to buyers offers, all calculations related to the offer,
the financial information, and the payment information.
4. The property inspection screen is used to schedule property inspections. This includes a cover sheet, an individual sheets for information related to correcting items found during the inspection.
This application includes video tutorials available within the application using YouTube. the YouTube videos cover the usage of the application screens in detail. Note: this application includes free technical support from the developer to answer technical questions about the usage of this application.
What will this application do for you?
During the development of the original application, the developer interviewed several realtors to define the requirements for this application. The 1.0 and 2.0 versions of this application expanded interviews with realtors identified additional capabilities and requested features for this application. The 3.0 version of this application included all the requested features, and a new user interface with one click access to any screen in the application. In addition to that, the screen information for editing and input was redesigned using pop-up screens. This approach allows for a great deal of information to be displayed by conserving screen real estate. It also allows sub screens to be created and information added without having to move to different screens in the application. This saves a great deal of time, and allows the user to find the specific information needed all in one screen. There are three major screen in this application. The customer data screen, the property listing screen, and the inspections screen.
One of the primary reasons for designing this application was a requirement to include inspections. Realtors felt that a history of the property and the inspections management was an important asset in this application. The ability to use an outside inspector or an inspector within the Realty office provides an option that is not offered in most applications. It was important according to the realtors that they had inspection information within a mobile device, where they could review all of the inspection findings with the buyer either at the property or in the Realty office. Both the buyer and the seller can add comments in the screens related to the potential repairs or workarounds for correcting items found in the inspection.
The CRM content within the application allows the realtor to collect and manage all comments and action items from both buyers and sellers. The advanced calendar organizes all activities the realtor is required to track. This provides a management tool to schedule and track completion of all activities. The customer screen also includes separate data sheets for tracking activities meetings and action items.
This application is especially important for property management users either individual or property management companies. Due to the multiple capabilities of this application property management is completely covered.
Application are available for | iPad | Mac | Windows | Cloud Hosting “MultiUser | each application type is sold separately. The seller may at their discretion bundle app types, offer discounts, or provide an upgrade to the iTunes app version if the app was purchased within 15 days of the request for an upgrade. Upgrades will require an upgrade fee specified by the seller. All applications are copyright products all rights reserved On Target Solutions LLC. 2016 Custom Application Notes:
When this item is purchased the seller will contact you by email to complete the following…
– All applications require a login for 1 or more users. The buyer can provide the (Username & Password) for each user that will be used in the application. Once the login is setup the seller will send the application to the buyer. Send the login data to email@example.com
– If the application has an invoice, the business information and company logo may be added by the buyer when the app is first setup.
– Terms of sale: this is a copyright product 2016 all rights reserved On Target Solutions LLC; the buyer has limited rights of usage. The application is licensed to the buyer only! The buyer has no rights to resell, distribute, barter, or provide a copy of this application to anyone. Doing so is a breach of the license and it will result in the seller filing a lawsuit for damages. All legal filings will be in the State of Arizona USA in the county of Yavapai. The lawsuit will require the buyer to appear in the court of Yavapai county to settle the lawsuit.
Tags: Realty, Estate, Database, CRM, Management
For a live demo of the Realtor CRM & Inspection base designed app contact me at the developer’s e-mail address for an appointment for a demo. firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn About Database Applications We Offer:Show the custom app list