Lodging Management Pro DB (With the Advanced Calendar)
The Lodging Management Pro Database Application Description:
This is the third generation of the Lodging Management Pro application over the last 13 years. The 3.0 version is a major revision that added a number of new advanced features. Features like the app navigation drop-down list that allows you to navigate anywhere in the application with one tap. Another feature is the consolidation of six screens within the booking and billing screen using popovers to allow the user to add records from one screen without having to navigate to the individual screens. The saves a great deal of time, and allows you to edit or review information all in one screen.
This application includes video help tutorials that are shown within the application from YouTube. These tutorials explain the usage of each screen in the application. This application includes free technical support through the developer website. Prior to purchasing this application, you can get an online live demonstration of this application if you wish. Use the developers link on the detail page to set up a demonstration.
This application is designed for the IOS user for an iPad or an iPhone. This is the first time this application has been available for both devices. Having a universal application offers a great deal of flexibility for the user.
Who should use the logic management Pro application?
– the logic management application is for any property owner who provides short-term and long-term rental or lease for client lodging.
– if your property owner who solicits for lodging using VRB0, have a website for client booking, or you have a property with multiple rooms or a hotel this application supports these types of dwellings.
– If you view the video helps you’ll see how complete this application covers all aspects of lodging management.
– this application includes an advanced calendar for scheduling all lodging activity for daily weekly monthly and annual scheduling. Calendar includes access to the backend of the application for reviewing availability and status of each individual room or dwelling.
– the IOS version is a single user application for mobile lodging management.
– some unique features are the local attractions screen that allows you to display any number of websites for your local area, and the ability to add each attraction to a drop-down menu for fast access to that website.
– this application provides several reports that assists property owners in managing individual rooms and properties.
The list of features exceeds the area in this detail screen to explain their functionality. If you have questions, contact us through the developer link on the screen where you can chat with the developer support.
The Lodging Management Pro application includes all of the elements required to do the following:
- Reservation booking (both in the calendar and in the booking screen)
- Room Assignment (this will have the room status shown in the calendar edit screen, and in the room assignment tab)
- Room Listing (this will allow for any number and type of accommodation to be documented. This will have the financial data for basic charges related to the rooms)
- Billing Screen ( this screen is used to collect all data related for charges assigned to the client room. This can include and extras like; tours, items purchased in a store, and food items.
- Payments (the billing system includes 2 types of invoices a standard and a long invoice that has an unlimited number of pages. The payments are taken in a payment portal where multiple entries can be added.)
- Housekeeping Calendar (This calendar id used to schedule the individual room services and maintenance. )
- Expense Screen (this screen is used to manage monthly expenses “Overhead” costs like utilities, mortgage, etc.
- Employee Screen (This screen is used to manage employee information, scheduling, and work assignments.)
- The application will include custom reports for each element where financials and usage data is needed.
Note an app with these features normally sells for thousands of dollars. You can obtain a copy for under $100.00 and this includes unlimited app tech support.
About Lodging Management Pro Help:
Application are available for | iPad | Mac | Windows | Cloud Hosting “MultiUser | each application type is sold separately. The seller may at their discretion bundle app types, offer discounts, or provide an upgrade to the iTunes app version if the app was purchased within 15 days of the request for an upgrade. Upgrades will require an upgrade fee specified by the seller. All applications are copyright products all rights reserved On Target Solutions LLC. 2016 Custom Application Notes:
When this item is purchased the seller will contact you by email to complete the following…
– All applications require a login for 1 or more users. The buyer can provide the (Username & Password) for each user that will be used in the application. Once the login is setup the seller will send the application to the buyer. Send the login data to firstname.lastname@example.org
– If the application has an invoice, the business information and company logo may be added by the buyer when the app is first setup.
– Terms of sale: this is a copyright © product 2016 all rights reserved Vaughn Clement / On Target Solutions LLC; the buyer has limited rights of usage. The application is licensed to the buyer only! The buyer has no rights to resell, distribute, barter, or provide a copy of this application to anyone. Doing so is a breach of the license and it will result in the seller filing a lawsuit for damages. All legal filings will be in the State of Arizona USA in the county of Yavapai. The lawsuit will require the buyer to appear in the court of Yavapai county to settle the lawsuit.This information is for the POS database application, and it offers the buyer a custom design where editing is available to meet your business requirements.
For a live demo of the base designed app contact me at the developer’s e-mail address for an appointment for a demo. email@example.com
Tags: Lodging, Management, Real Estate, Reservations, Expense
Learn About Database Applications We Offer:Show the custom app list