Home Renovation 1.01
The Home Renovation Business is one of the fastest growing businesses worldwide. The home market collapse of 2008 opened a new chapter in methods to become wealthy. This application is designed to provide the individual or company with a database that is use to completely manage the renovation process.
About Renovation Process:
- The novice who enters this home market can either prosper or lose all of their life savings!
- The knowledge about buying property is centered around the type of renovations, and the cost of the renovations to include all labor and materials.
- The initial price for a house purchase needs to include the renovation cost estimate to determine the full after renovation market value.
- The comparison rates in the local area need to be considered in the budgeting process. If you spend more than the home loan value you are in trouble.
- The home inspection needs to be very thorough and complete!
- If you enter the home purchase without these items checked off, you’re going to find sooner or later that you will lose money!
This application was designed to provide the tools to do all the items in the list above and more.
If you’re a real estate professional with years of experience, you will still need to rely on a contractor/s to assist you to renovate the property. This app includes a contractor subcontractor bid and bid tracking system. There are many calculations and fields designed to help you keep costs clear and in control. Documenting your remodel and the items that are a part of the home when you start or need to purchase is also included in this app. To assist in the offer for the property there are screens to add photos of all items you want to document. This can include the actual remodel as it is performed. This can raise the value of the home price when you can show prospect buyers all of the work that has been done during the renovation.
There is more included in this app, but that does not mean it is not able to be modified to include your specific requirements. In addition to the features above this app can be hosted on the cloud to allow you to track more than one construction process at a time. The cloud hosted app is a multiuser access app. It can be used with a iPad client app that includes many features. The app may also be accessed on the cloud by a computer, tablet, or even an Android device using a web browser.
This app includes VideoHelp in the app to help the users learn the app usage. Ask for a online live demo to see the many features included.
Home renovation is a booming business where you can make a fortune, or may have a flop. A flop can happen when you do not manage the process during the project. This application was designed for contractors and subcontractors to manage projects. It has all of the estimating, planning, contract management, and real estate transaction information required for flipping properties.
Home renovation database features:
To manage a renovation project, you need to be able to get down to the detail level to ensure you do not waste time or money. As an overall application, the home renovation database is designed specifically for people that need to manage all aspects of the renovation process.
This application although not simple, is designed for the average person to use to manage projects. It provides a unique interface using pop over screens that allow you to use one main screen to do most of your editing and input.
This application includes an advanced calendar that provides a higher level of control over each process that needs to be scheduled were calendar can pull all the information together in one place.
This is a relational database that utilizes one master screen to consolidate information in one place, so you’re not having to hop all over in different screens to get information.
Buying and selling properties is an integral part of flipping homes and properties. This application includes financial information for buying and selling the property, as well as managing the costs related to the building project.
Home renovation requires many people in the process of construction. This application includes selecting subcontractors, monitoring by documenting their tasks, and their bid and material requirements to control and manage costs.
CRM, customer relationship management is a process where you work with people, but you use a management tool the tracks all the interaction between all the parties involved. This application has a CRM interface that collects customer relationship information. This information is critical to ensuring that the little elements that can destroy a project are identified and managed.
Consider a project where you can have a handheld device with you while you’re managing the purchase of materials, doing inspections, monitoring subcontractor scheduled work, and managing the subcontractors at the jobsite. In addition any documentation with the realtor or broker is managed on the customer’s main screen.
This application works on both the iPad and iPhone, Mac, and Windows can be used in conjunction with a printer to print screens, or create PDFs of screens. It also allows exporting of table information from the database.
There are many details during renovation that can be enhanced by being able to document using pictures. This application includes picture portal for an infinite number of pictures.
If you would like a demonstration of this application, schedule a demo by sending an email or starting a chat. On the developer’s support site you can chat with the developer, and also schedule a live demonstration online where you can ask questions and get answers about this application.
It’s important to know that this application although inexpensive exceeds many other applications in its capabilities and features. This application includes at no cost technical support via the developer’s website, email, or live online using Skype. There are also video help YouTube videos that explain the functionality and features of this app. The videos could be viewed from within the app by tapping on the video help icon.
About the Home Renovation Help:
Application are available for | iPad iPhone | Mac | Windows | Cloud Hosting “MultiUser | each application type is sold separately. The seller may at their discretion bundle app types, offer discounts, or provide an upgrade to the iTunes app version if the app was purchased within 15 days of the request for an upgrade. Upgrades will require an upgrade fee specified by the seller. All applications are copyright products all rights reserved On Target Solutions LLC. 2016 Custom Application Notes:
When this item is purchased the seller will contact you by email to complete the following…
– All applications require a login for 1 or more users. The buyer can provide the (Username & Password) for each user that will be used in the application. Once the login is setup the seller will send the application to the buyer. Send the login data to email@example.com
– If the application has an invoice, the business information and company logo may be added by the buyer when the app is first setup.
– Terms of sale: this is a copyright © product 2016 all rights reserved Vaughn Clement / On Target Solutions LLC; the buyer has limited rights of usage. The application is licensed to the buyer only! The buyer has no rights to resell, distribute, barter, or provide a copy of this application to anyone. Doing so is a breach of the license and it will result in the seller filing a lawsuit for damages. All legal filings will be in the State of Arizona USA in the county of Yavapai. The lawsuit will require the buyer to appear in the court of Yavapai county to settle the lawsuit.
For a live demo of the Home Renovation base designed app contact me at the developer’s e-mail address for an appointment for a demo. firstname.lastname@example.org