Equipment Service Mgmt Pro v16
The Equipment Management Apps have some common elements, but each app address the specific needs of the services expressed in the app title.
One of the things that happens in the equipment business is that individual equipment businesses have different missions. Some businesses mix sales and service, equipment rentals, or equipment service alone. This application is designed where equipment service management, and the associated management is supported. The best way to evaluate this application is to view the VideoHelp or get a live demo by the developer. Keep in mind this is a custom app and it can be modified to meet your specific requirements.
To address your service requirements that you want this application to provide, you can review the VideoHelp YouTube video and then write down the changes that you need your app version to support. This application can be used to provide service for your equipment fleet, or to provide service support for outside companies or both.
This is a list of supported elements in the base application:
- Advanced Scheduling Calendar
- Equipment Scheduling
- Equipment Asset Management
- Customer Tracking
- Equipment Inventory Management
- Equipment Service Billing
- Equipment Service Payment
- Equipment Work Orders
- Maintenance Materials Tracking
- Service Planning
- Service Reports
- Customer Reports
Note: on July 5, 2016 version 16 was made available. The new version has a new user interface, and a simple more feature user experience. The new service version has a major change where the ability to service both inside and outside companies has been redesigned. The equipment assignment process in the prior version used the inventory screen to add, edit, and to manage client equipment. This approach was based on user requested requirements. As the developer I provided the user required design. This approach was designed in 2014, and with the advent of new design approaches, I have gone for a more direct design where client equipment is now a part of the client’s information screen. The use of popovers provided a smarter approach to data entry and management. I hope you review the new video help YouTube videos to see the new version.
About Equipment Service Help:
Application are available for | iPad | Mac | Windows | Cloud Hosting Multi User | each application type is sold separately. The seller may at their discretion bundle app types, offer discounts, or provide an upgrade to the iTunes app version if the app was purchased within 15 days of the request for an upgrade. Upgrades will require an upgrade fee specified by the seller. All applications are copyright products all rights reserved On Target Solutions LLC. 2016 Custom Application Notes:
When this item is purchased the seller will contact you by email to complete the following…
– All applications require a login for 1 or more users. The buyer can provide the (Username & Password) for each user that will be used in the application. Once the login is setup the seller will send the application to the buyer. Send the login data to email@example.com
– If the application has an invoice, the business information and company logo may be added by the buyer when the app is first setup.
– Terms of sale: this is a copyright product 2016 © all rights reserved On Target Solutions LLC; the buyer has limited rights of usage. The application is licensed to the buyer only! The buyer has no rights to resell, distribute, barter, or provide a copy of this application to anyone. Doing so is a breach of the license and it will result in the seller filing a lawsuit for damages. All legal filings will be in the State of Arizona USA in the county of Yavapai. The lawsuit will require the buyer to appear in the court of Yavapai county to settle the lawsuit.