Detective Casebook Log Available for iPad, iPhone, Mac and Windows
The Detective‘s Casebook Log Description
Since the TV show of Dragnet in the 1960s, police officers and detectives were expected to carry around a little flip book to keep a logbook of facts and just the facts. The detective case log application was originally designed for client in the New York Police Department. The detective wanted to manage all of his court date information and not try to draw information from a flip book.
The detective case log application has the following features;
– You can use any size iPad for this application.
– The application is formatted based on real police officer information requirements.
– The design for this application came from the New York Police Department.
– The application contains individual fields to collect information in an organized manner.
– The design uses two screens to keep put straightforward and simple.
– The input fields include a scrolling portal that allows you to take iPad photos and insert them with information in the portal. This offers an unlimited number of photographs that can be scrolled through on the main screen, and searched for in the portal individual record screen.
– One of the main features of the case log is the ability to search for data in any field using a word, or a text phrase you can collect one or more log records from different court cases with similar information. To search within a portal record, you simply use the portal screen for individual records to contact your searches.
– The goal of this application was to provide a better solution than collecting information using pen and paper. The officers wanted to have a application that would provide rapid input, and an ability to find information very quickly. The photograph portal would provide in on hand access in the field to view Case photographs.
– When a courtroom, the officer can review court information and take notes related to the defendant’s testimony. The officer has the ability to recall information and update any testimony the officer may be making in regards to the court case.
This application has free technical support. You also have access to chat support on the developer’s website.
Application are available for | iPad | Mac | Windows | Cloud Hosting “MultiUser | each application type is sold separately. The seller may at their discretion bundle app types, offer discounts, or provide an upgrade to the iTunes app version if the app was purchased within 15 days of the request for an upgrade. Upgrades will require an upgrade fee specified by the seller. All applications are copyright products all rights reserved On Target Solutions LLC. 2016 Custom Application Notes:
When this item is purchased the seller will contact you by email to complete the following…
– All applications require a login for 1 or more users. The buyer can provide the (Username & Password) for each user that will be used in the application. Once the login is setup the seller will send the application to the buyer. Send the login data to firstname.lastname@example.org
– If the application has an invoice, the business information and company logo may be added by the buyer when the app is first setup.
– Terms of sale: this is a copyright © product 2016 all rights reserved Vaughn Clement /On Target Solutions LLC; the buyer has limited rights of usage. The application is licensed to the buyer only! The buyer has no rights to resell, distribute, barter, or provide a copy of this application to anyone. Doing so is a breach of the license and it will result in the seller filing a lawsuit for damages. All legal filings will be in the State of Arizona USA in the county of Yavapai. The lawsuit will require the buyer to appear in the court of Yavapai county to settle the lawsuit.