Consignment Store Ver 4 (Custom Application)
Consignment 4 application is available for Mac, Windows and (Cloud multi user versions, Android).
Completely New version 4 : This new version was completely new design with advanced features.
( This app is also available in a Cloud Server version for multiuser access and runs on any device with a browser).
Consignment Store 4 is a custom app version it is not sold on the iTunes App Store. The app store versions cannot support the new features as a regular IOS app. This app runs in FM Go 15 for iPad, and iPhone. This allows the complete set of features to be available.
The Consignment Store Management database application was first designed about 24 years ago for a MS FoxPro solution. The app was commissioned by 3 different consignment stores where the owners were friends. Over the years the users have provided requests for new features to be added. This is the latest app with new and improved features for the latest technology improvements. My users are the best asset for offering new features and suggestions.
Highlights of the new features:
- This is the new consignment store application named Consignment Store 4. This is the newest generation of this application that has spanned 24 years of sales.The new 4 version replaces the 3.5 version with a completely new set of features. This application gains from the contributions of each user who provides new feature requests. Consignment Store 4 Application:
The consignment business is unique and requires a custom-designed application to fulfill the needs of the business owners. Applications like the Consignment Store can cost thousands of dollars a year to the business owner. The application developer advertises sales over hundreds of copies and provides a one time cost to you of $80 Local use/ $95 Cloud version. This application would normally cost between $1400 to $2500. This doesn’t mean that this application is any less powerful than the higher-priced versions. The developer wants small businesses to have the opportunity to have a first-class software application to run their business. It’s very difficult to explain all the features provided in this application. The developer offers a free live demo online using Skype for any business owner who wants a demonstration. This gives you the option to ask questions and get answers. Tap on the developer link on this datasheet to schedule a demonstration.
- Consignment Store 4 Application program overview:
- The application:
The application redesign; The new design required a new approach that required a complete new structureral approach that consolidated several changes that were added in the 3.5 version. The aim of this redesign was to increase the speed of the application. In addition to increasing the speed, the design would reduce the number of screens and complexity of the user interface. New goal, use the latest technology provided by design and development engine to include new capabilities recently released.
- The consignor screen has been redesigned to be one of three screens that are the primary input and edit screens.
- The screen’s new design:
- The screen above displays a larger interface, with fields that are easier to read on devices like the iPad and iPhone. There are no longer buttons, tabs and other interface objects that clutter the screen. Screen above is the Mac version that includes the Macintosh header that is not normally displayed because all of the user input can be done on the screen itself. On the upper right hand side of the screen, a new interface using an item called a popover now allows you to access other screens from the main screen. Information is consolidated in the popover where you add new records through a portal interface. This will assist you in adding data much faster.
- The Consignment Item Listing Popover:
- The screen above shows the popover portal where you add the consignor individual items to the store. The consignor record is for one individual consignor. Each individual item has a portal record that you can access by tapping on the portal button. We retained the drop-down app menu at the top of the screen to allow you to navigate to any screen in the application and one step. The second popover on the upper right is the consignor contract. In the previous version this allows you to use two pages for contract. The new version provides an unlimited number of contract pages in the popover. Each contract now is for the individual rather than the entire population of consignors. So now you can edit the contract for the individual without causing all other consignors to have the same contract. The next popover down is for Google maps that is used to show the consignors officer home location. Some consignment stores are large enough to have a vehicle to retrieve or return large items from the consignment inventory. Consignment events, these are things like a estate sale, moving sale etc. Each individual consignor, or a consignor who is moving or has an estate sale uses the screen to schedule the event were your store can use this application to manage the event. The consignment UDF, or user-defined fields. This popover allows you to add data of your selection for fields that may not be included in the application. You can have an infinite number of entries for each consignor record. Some consignors utilize store credit or the store owner makes a selection of how to implement consignor commissions to be used in the store, or to be paid out to the individual consignor. The new consignor store credit popover itemizes each item sold for this consignor, and the commission that is allocated to that consignor. It also summarizes the commissions to be utilized for store credit. The buyer list is a link the next primary screen for adding buyer information. Buyer information is used to assign an invoice a buyer, and the data for that buyer with one click. The data entry for the buyer is used to gather information for the store to utilize when sales or special events are disseminated to all of your buyers. Note; consignors and buyers can have records in this application. Once a consignor buys any item, they become added to the buyers listing. The bars listing has many uses to include the usage in an invoice to select any buyer listed in the screen. This speeds the filling out of the order invoice.
- The order invoice:
- The order invoice has been expanded to include new fields within the order entry area. The input of data has been optimized to allow a faster data entry. One of the new features is the ability to see individual rows where the item being sold has a indicator of how long the item has been available for sale. This allows you to identify if this item includes a discount that is set up in the individual consigned item record. Most stores use a 30, 60, 90, days descending percent discount. This approach is optional, and you can just use a one price setting if you desire. Each row also includes individual tax percent settings and it is calculated for that row.
- to obtain a complete breakdown of each screen and its function, On the video help tutorial button at the top of the screen.
This application has a one time cost with no follow-on costs. This application has free technical support which would save you thousands of dollars in the life of the application. We want you to compare us to others! If you’re interested in this app you can request a live demonstration of the Consignment Application before you purchase the app.
About the Consignment Store Application Help:
Application are available for | iPad | Mac | Windows | Cloud Hosting “MultiUser | each application type is sold separately. The seller may at their discretion bundle app types, offer discounts, or provide an upgrade to the iTunes app version if the app was purchased within 15 days of the request for an upgrade. Upgrades will require an upgrade fee specified by the seller. All applications are copyright products all rights reserved On Target Solutions LLC. 2017 Custom Application Notes:
When this item is purchased the seller will contact you by email to complete the following…
– All applications require a login for 1 or more users. The buyer can provide the (Username & Password) for each user that will be used in the application. Once the login is setup the seller will send the application to the buyer. Send the login data to firstname.lastname@example.org
– If the application has an invoice, the business information and company logo may be added by the buyer when the app is first setup.
– Terms of sale: this is a copyright © product 2016 all rights reserved Vaughn Clement / On Target Solutions LLC; the buyer has limited rights of usage. The application is licensed to the buyer only! The buyer has no rights to resell, distribute, barter, or provide a copy of this application to anyone. Doing so is a breach of the license and it will result in the seller filing a lawsuit for damages. All legal filings will be in the State of Arizona USA in the county of Yavapai. The lawsuit will require the buyer to appear in the court of Yavapai county to settle the lawsuit.
This information is for the Consignment database application, and it offers the buyer a custom design where editing is available to meet your business requirements.Show the custom app list