Company Assets Management Database
This application is available for the IOS, iPhone iPad, Mac, Windows, Cloud
The Company Assets Management Database Application Description:
Even small companies own capital equipment that is used to maintain or support business operations. Capital assets include every physical item within your business used to perform functional tasks, to include office assets, plant assets, and any form of manufacturing and transportation equipment.
This application was designed for companies to manage their assets by documenting the lifetime cost related to acquisition, and any support services related to each asset. This can include maintenance and repair, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, and all related materials and labor required for upkeep of these assets.
Who should use this application?
The term plant account property or plan account asset management can refer to company assets that are documented by an administrative manager.
As for maintaining company assets, this task can be one or many people depending upon the type of assets that are being maintained.
The custody control of assets determines who has the asset, who is responsible for scheduling, and maintaining the asset.
What are the features included in this application?
1. The asset screens are used to document the purchase history and custody control for assets.
2. The asset inventory screens are used to maintain required materials for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of the assets.
3. The service work order screens are used to document all preventive, scheduled and unscheduled services to include labor and materials using a work order to document levers and material costs.
4. Supporting screens include the following;
Asset listing screens
Asset custody history issued
Sales companies were items were purchased and related documentation
The asset value report
Inventory list views
Inventory order list view
Inventory order print report
RMA for inventory management portal
RMA list view
Vendor screens for product ordering data
Vendor list views
Service work order list view
Work order print screen
Work order report
Serviceman portal for labor rates, and technician name
Service scheduling calendar
This application was designed for ease-of-use and it provides a one touch navigation to access any screen in the application.
Many of the functions in this application are automated where drop-down lists speed input of data.
The application also includes popover screens that provide viewing of data from sub screens to facilitate data editing, and data entry to add new records.
Other features are, each asset includes a map for directions to the sales company or assets are purchased. If they’re in the local area you can get directions to the sales company.
Fields that require calculations are automated where a quantity entry or a numeric value will trigger the calculation. This prevents user input errors or calculations are required.
If you would like a free live demonstration of this application, contact the developer support located on the detail page the iTunes app description. This application includes free technical support they can be accessed through the developer support website.
About Company Assets Management Database Help:
Application are available for | iPad | Mac | Windows | Cloud Hosting “MultiUser | each application type is sold separately. The seller may at their discretion bundle app types, offer discounts, or provide an upgrade to the iTunes app version if the app was purchased within 15 days of the request for an upgrade. Upgrades will require an upgrade fee specified by the seller. All applications are copyright products all rights reserved On Target Solutions LLC. 2016 Custom Application Notes:
When this item is purchased the seller will contact you by email to complete the following…
– All applications require a login for 1 or more users. The buyer can provide the (Username & Password) for each user that will be used in the application. Once the login is setup the seller will send the application to the buyer. Send the login data to firstname.lastname@example.org
– If the application has an invoice, the business information and company logo may be added by the buyer when the app is first setup.
– Terms of sale: this is a copyright © product 2016 all rights reserved Vaughn Clement / On Target Solutions LLC; the buyer has limited rights of usage. The application is licensed to the buyer only! The buyer has no rights to resell, distribute, barter, or provide a copy of this application to anyone. Doing so is a breach of the license and it will result in the seller filing a lawsuit for damages. All legal filings will be in the State of Arizona USA in the county of Yavapai. The lawsuit will require the buyer to appear in the court of Yavapai county to settle the lawsuit.This information is for the POS database application, and it offers the buyer a custom design where editing is available to meet your business requirements.