Restaurant Manager Pro
The custom business application for (Mac, Windows, iPad, iPhone, Cloud Multiuser)
The Restaurant Management Pro application is a custom designed application developed for a business that wants to have specific requirements included in the base application design. This is a very special application because it is priced at $99.95 for the base application. There is no applications like this with the features available at this price. The 2.0 version of Restaurant Manager Pro is a completely redesigned application that now addresses any business that is managing a food service, restaurant or café. This is a simple to use but powerful application with one main screen that allows the user to input, edit, review information required to serve client’s.
My research has shown that there is not any apps under $14,000 that include the features I will be including in the new design. I have a target price under $100.00 with the option to add custom content to this app. You might ask how can I do this? I am a one man company with no overhead or employees, I can set very reasonable prices.
The Restaurant application design features:
Over the last five years I have been creating a restaurant application that was strictly designed to the user requirements. Although this was acceptable to my clients, I had the feeling that there was a better approach to designing a restaurant application.
I made a decision to do testing on a new design for a restaurant application that fit into my new approaches to streamline and simplify all new applications. The goal would be to have a universal easy-to-use and comprehensive restaurant application.
The design challenge:
– The issue with current restaurant applications is that they require way too many user inputs and screens to manage patron orders.
– If you had a chance to eat at Olive Garden and to use the ordering computer on the table, then this is one approach to the future of restaurant management applications. There’s only one problem with this approach, patrons with computer illiteracy, or rejection of anything that has to do with taking information with computers may reject using a computer. Therefore it takes a restaurant employee to assist the patron.
– Given the last comment, is it possible to provide an application that works on a cost-effective device like the iPad to manage restaurant’s?
– The main cost for restaurant management application is the management application itself. There are two basic approaches for restaurant application. The first is to have meal order created on a device like the iPad, and to use this information to place the order to the kitchen in real time. The second is to have an application that provides much more management information for running the restaurant business.
– The challenge here is to provide the right kind of application, and include meaningful data that will improve the restaurant’s business.
– Here again the cost for an application for restaurant management starts in excess of $10,000. This does not include multiple input devices because there are variations in quantity requirements for input devices. The solution to the cost is to provide a very cost-effective restaurant application. In addition the restaurant has the option to purchase used equipment, like used iPads to manage data input. This would be a significant cost savings. At the same time, it is possible to keep the cost of the restaurant manager under $100.00. This does not say that the application is limited in capability, it’s exactly the opposite. We made a decision to provide an application in quantity, that would provide small businesses with a product that would exceed the capability of many expensive applications.
Who should use this custom application?
It’s important to identify the restaurant requirements, and then contact developer to have a free online live demonstration of the restaurant management application. Then you can judge how effective this application would be to manage your restaurant.
Note: this application does not have ongoing or recurring costs such as technical support fees, annual updates, or any other hidden costs.
One of the key reasons for using a management application is to improve the efficiency of your business, and to improve the profitability.
Selecting the implementation options for management application:
A good example of how a small business can be more efficient using a mobile device to manage the restaurant is to observe how fast food restaurants do food management. Your business could be as simple as a walk-up order counter, or as complex as having several food servers taking orders, and supplying instant information to the kitchen staff. It is your decision as a business owner to determine what is required.
Most restaurants pick options where a cloud-based application is used. A cloud-based application uses the Internet to host the main application, and may have as many devices like iPads as required for staff usage. To learn more about options contact the developer using the link on the iTunes detail page.
This custom application is available for | iPad | Mac | Windows | Cloud Hosting “MultiUser | each application type is sold separately. The seller may at their discretion bundle app types, offer discounts, or provide an upgrade to the iTunes app version if the app was purchased within 15 days of the request for an upgrade. Upgrades will require an upgrade fee specified by the seller. All applications are copyright products all rights reserved Vaughn Clement and On Target Solutions LLC. © 2016
Custom Application Notes:
When this item is purchased the seller will contact you by email to complete the following…
– All applications require a login for 1 or more users. The buyer can provide the (Username & Password) for each user that will be used in the custom application. Once the login is setup the seller will send the application to the buyer. Send the login data to email@example.com
– If the application has an invoice, the business information and company logo may be added by the buyer when the app is first setup.
– Terms of sale: this is a copyright product 2016 all rights reserved On Target Solutions LLC; the buyer has limited rights of usage. The custom application is licensed to the buyer only! The buyer has no rights to resell, distribute, barter, or provide a copy of this application to anyone. Doing so is a breach of the license and it will result in the seller filing a lawsuit for damages. All legal filings will be in the State of Arizona USA in the county of Yavapai. The lawsuit will require the buyer to appear in the court of Yavapai county to settle the lawsuit.